Snap! Raise Fundraiser
BGIS Parents and Guardians,
Things are very different in 2020, so our PTO is trying a different type of fundraiser. I’m excited to tell you about our main fundraiser of the year - a Snap!Raise email fundraising campaign. The nation's leading fundraising platform for groups, clubs, and teams for the past five years, Snap!Raise has helped more than 35,000 groups in the U.S. raise more than $400M in funding!
Just one thing is requested of our students and their parents. I ask that you help your student identify at least 20 people they will reach out to via Snap!Raise. Then, gather their email addresses prior to our launch date! The list of 20 people should include many of your child's biggest fans (think grandparents, aunts, uncles, godparents, neighbors, family friends). This step needs to be completed in full to ensure our campaign is set up for success.
It is my hope and expectation that each student will have a major impact on our program.
Here are the next steps:
• Help your student select at least 20 potential supporters (siblings at BGIS need a total of 20 emails, enter the same 20 email addresses for each sibling).
• Enter supporters’ names and correct email addresses into the students' Snap!Raise webpage (avoid using emails of teachers, peers of your students, or strangers).
See the attached flyer for detailed dates and instructions. There are prizes & incentives along the way!
***Your contacts are strictly private and protected, and never sold or shared***
Snap!Raise Fact Overview:
1. Safe and Protected - Snap! Raise is the safest online donation campaign available. All data is private and never redistributed. Your student’s information on the Snap page is less detailed than what would be on a team website roster.
2. Online Donation Platform - Reach potential donors via email, social media, and text to ask them to support our school and visit the page, where they can seamlessly donate.
3. Email Strategy - All supporters will receive a receipt for their gift (which is tax-deductible), and a personalized thank you from the student. There are three reminder emails sent to donors during the 28-day campaign, with an option to unsubscribe.
4. Network - Snap!’s platform and the process are what makes their campaigns so successful. It allows an extensive reach across communities by providing options to connect with multiple donors and their social networks, maximizing our fundraising efforts.
Thanks for your continued support of our school!