BGIS Registration Information
If you are looking to enroll your child in Hoover City Schools, please keep in mind the following requirements when enrolling a student:
- Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)
- Current utility bill (water, power or gas)
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card (voluntary)
- State of Alabama ImmPrint Immunization Record
- Withdrawal slip from previous school
- Custody documents, if applicable
For other questions, please contact Ashley Kilgore, Registrar directly at 205-439-1615
Click the following link to view the 2019-2020 enrollment documents. You may print these documents before your appointment at the school. Registration Packet
You may begin online registration at the links below AFTER you have received a Snapcode:
If you have not received your student's snap code by e-mail, you will need to contact your student's school.
We are aware of four possible reasons why a person may not have yet received a snap code:
- The parent's e-mail account may have blocked the school's e-mail since it was an automatically generated message, so check the Spam or Junk folder.
- An e-mail address may not have been given to the school.
- A lease on file at the school may be expiring before the school start date, and a new lease needs to brought to the school to update the student's records.
- An immunization card may be expiring before the school start date, and a new immunization card needs to be brought to the school to update the student's records.
Please contact Ashley Kilgore, Registrar, directly at 205-439-1615 for assistance.