Free Meals for All (through December 31, 2020): https://www.smore.com/xzeg2*

    *Please note, if your child uses PayPams to check out in the cafeteria, they still may be asked for their PayPams number simply for record-keeping purposes.

    The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) is a federally assisted meal program operating in public and nonprofit private schools which provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day.

    Apply for benefits onlinehttps://paypams.com/onlineapp.aspx  

    Solicitar beneficios en lineahttps://paypams.com/onlineapp.aspx

    Only one application is required for all children in the household. The online process assures data privacy and determination of student benefits. 

  • Please call 205-439-1060 or 205-439-1061 for forms in additional languages.

  • Privacy Act Statement: This explains how we use the information you give us.

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal RElay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  

    To file a program complain of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture

                   Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                   1400 Independence Avenue, SW

                   Washington, D.C.  20250-9410;

    (2) fax:    (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.