SUMMER New Student Enrollment or Student Withdrawals
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
School is closed on Fridays in summer.
Registration is open for students during the school year during regular school hours.
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Student's Social Security Card (voluntary, although number needed)
- State of Alabama Immunization Record (must have copy on file until original is brought in or before the first day of school if attending summer program
- Current Lease Agreement or Recored Deed in Parent/Guardian Name (must compete necessary paperwork at Student Services if not in your name)
- Current Utility Bill in Parent/Guardian Name (Power, Gas or Water)
- Government Issued Photo ID (Parent/Guardian)
- Divorce, Custody, Adoption Papers or Marriage Certificate, if applicable (If no custody papers exist, complete and return an Absence of Custody form)
Please contact Cindy Fortenberry at 205-439-2800 or email@example.com for any questions.