About Instructional Support Services
What We Do...
Enable students to receive the support and assistance that they need in order to enhance their educational (i.e., academic, communication, personal/social) performance.
Assist teachers with ideas regarding accommodations, adapting materials/testing, teaching/behavior strategies to meet the diverse needs of students.
Support and supplement classroom instruction - not replace it.
Services/Supports available to assist teachers in knowing how to address the varying needs of students:
- Problem-Solving Team (PST)
- Special Education services
- 504 services
- English Language (EL) Learners services
- Enrichment/gifted services
- Title I (selected schools)
- Instructional coaches/facilitators
- Homebound Services
- Autism Specialist/Behavior Specialists
- Intervention Counselors
- Guidelines & Procedures
- Attendance Procedures & Assistance
- Professional Development Opportunities
- School Resource Officers (SROs)