If you are looking to enroll your child in Hoover City Schools, please keep in mind the following requirements when enrolling a student:
1. Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)
2. Current utility bill (water, power or gas)
3. Birth certificate
4. Social Security card (voluntary)
5. State of Alabama ImmPrint Immunization Record
6. Withdrawal slip from previous school (for grades 9 – 12)
7. Custody documents, if applicable
Students new to Riverchase Elementary may enroll with our Registrar, Mrs. Pam Harris, Monday through Friday from 7:30 - 3:30 during the school year, and should report to the main office. During the summer, the office will be closed on Fridays.
You may begin online registration at the links below AFTER you have received a Snapcode:
If you have not received your student's snap code by e-mail, you will need to contact your student's school. We are aware of four possible reasons why a person may not have yet received a snap code:
1. The parent's e-mail account may have blocked the school's e-mail since it was an automatically generated message, so check the Spam or Junk folder.
2. An e-mail address may not have been given to the school.
3. A lease on file at the school may be expiring before the school start date, and a new lease needs to brought to the school to update the student's records.
4. An immunization card may be expiring before the school start date, and a new immunization card needs to be brought to the school to update the student's records.
For REZONING INFORMATION, please visit the following links: