Entering Kindergarten and NEW Students for 2023-2024
Entering Kindergartners must turn 5 on or before September 1.
Welcome to Deer Valley Elementary School! We are so excited your child will be attending DVES for the 2023-2024 school year!
To begin the process of enrollment, you will need to complete the online registration by clicking here.
To register a new student, you will click on the link under Powerschool Enrollment for New Student Registration 2023-2024. The link is in English or Spanish located under the red box below the New Student Registration 2023-2024.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Current lease agreement or recorded warranty deed in the parent/guardian name. Leases need to have lease holder name, address, terms, and signature page.
- Current utility bill (power, water, or gas) The bill needs to have the customer's name, service address and billing period with no disconnect notice.
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Social Security Card (voluntary)
- State of Alabama Immunization form
- A valid photo ID (parent/guardian)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
You will have the option to upload these documents when completing the online registration. If you are unable to upload all the documents, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can bring them to school Monday-Thursday 8-3.
Registration will not be complete and your child will not be placed in a class until ALL required documents have been received.
If you have any questions, please contact our registrar, Brandi Marcrum, at email@example.com or 205-439-3300.