Enrolling in Hoover City Schools involves a few steps. Students new to South Shades Crest Elementary during the current school year may enroll Monday through Friday from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, and should report to the main office.
NEW student registration during the summer is held every Tuesday between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm. If this time is not convenient for you to enroll, please contact the registrar, Shay Hammonds at 205-439-3021.
Documents Needed for Enrollment
- Current Lease Agreement or Recorded Deed
- Current Utility Bill (water, power, or gas)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security Card (voluntary)
- State of Alabama Immunization Form
- Government Issued Photo Identification (for parent/guardian) (voluntary)
- Custody Papers/Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
After registration forms have been submitted to the school, you should receive your child's snap code by e-mail. Please follow the link below to enter that snap code and begin your online registration process. Technical or sign-in questions related to the web site should be directed to Infosnap at 866-752-6850 or email@example.com .
Click on or copy the following link into your browser: Info Snap Website
If you have not received your child's snap code by e-mail, you will need to contact your child's school. We are aware of four possible reasons why a person may not have yet received a snap code:
- 1. The parent's e-mail account may have blocked the school's e-mail since it was an automatically generated message, so check the Spam or Junk folder.
- An e-mail address may not have been given to the school.
- A lease on file at the school may be expiring before the school start date, and a new lease needs to brought to the school to update the student's records.
- An immunization card may be expiring before the school start date, and a new immunization card needs to be brought to the school to update the student's records.