As counselors, we perform the following roles in order to promote progress across various areas of students' lives: academic, career, personal/social, and more.
- Individual Counseling
- Small Group Counseling
- Whole Group Counseling (Classroom Guidance)
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings (i.e., IEP, 504, RTI)
- Organize and administer testing (i.e., ACT, ACT WorkKeys, PreACT, PSAT)
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, counselors, social workers, and students
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
- And much more!
Visit our Google Site to see more.
Last Modified on September 3, 2019