What is Simmons PTO?
A group of moms, dads and grands whose soul purpose is to support Simmons Middle school’s educators and students..
What does the Simmons PTO do?
- Classroom Grants for extra student projects
- Library, nurse and classroom supplies
- Good behavior incentives/events
- Teacher appreciation luncheons
- Special events for your kids
- More as needed
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Support financially
- Provide expertise
- Volunteer occasionally
- Share input with PTO board
HOW TO BE A SUPPORTER
- Join PTO—Dues only $10 a year!
- Come to monthly meetings—First Friday of the Month
- Follow Simmons Middle School PTO on Facebook
- Visit the PTO section of Simmons website
WAYS TO GIVE BACK
- Scan your receipts on the Planet Fundraiser app—It’s easy!
- Scan your Publix Partners card
- Drop off food or supplies when requested
- Voluteer when there are needs at Simmons
- Sign up for the Dad Brigade or Dads On the Hall before school