The school hours are 7:45 to 2:45 (tardy bell rings at 7:45).
After 7:45, students must be signed in by a parent/guardian through the main office.
Students may arrive on campus no earlier than 7:00, and must depart from campus by 3:15 (unless under the supervision of a Greystone staff member).
Our School Motto
Leave a Legacy
As a school community, we empower learners, inspire leaders, and encourage all children to reach their potential.
Empowering a generation of learners and leaders to leave a legacy.
- All children can learn.
- Children should be provided opportunities for active engagement, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- All children deserve a healthy, safe environment.
- All children can make a positive contribution to our world.
- Diversity should be embraced and respected to give our students an appreciation of the world we share.
- All faculty and staff facilitate learning and create innovative opportunities for discovery.
- Parents and community are valuable partners in school and student success.
- Leadership and service contribute to the success of the school.