Skip To Main Content


If you are looking to enroll your child in Hoover City Schools, please keep in mind the following requirements:

1. Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)
2. Current utility bill (water, power or gas)
3. Birth certificate
4. Social Security card (voluntary)
5. State of Alabama ImmPrint Immunization Record
6. Withdrawal slip from previous school (for grades 9–12)
7. Custody documents, if applicable

For other questions, please contact a school directly or reach the Board of Education at 205-439-1000