Skip To Main Content

Work Verification Sick Day Transfer

Work Verification Directions
If you leave HCS to work for a different school district and need HCS to send your new district proof of your employment, you may submit a request in the following ways:

1.  Call 205-439-1000 and ask for the Human Resources Department.
2.  Complete this Work Verification request form. 

 Sick Day Transfer
If you need sick days transferred to a new district, contact the Payroll Department at 205-439-1000 or visit the Payroll Department page on our website.