• Work Verification / Sick day Transfer


    Work Verification Directions

    If you leave HCS to work for a different school district and need HCS to send your new district proof of your employment, you may submit a request in the following ways:

    -Call 205-439-1000 and ask for the Human Resources Department.

    -Complete this Work Verification Request Form.

    Sick Day Transfer

    If you need sick days transferred to a new district, contact the Payroll Department at 205-439-1000 or visit the Payroll Department page on our website.