SPHS Testing Protocol
- All Electronic Devices (Phones, iPADS, iPods, etc.) must be turned off.
- All Electronic Devices must be stored in the student’s backpack.
- Students may select reading material from their backpacks prior to the
test and store it underneath their desks during the test.
- Reading material must NOT be related to the subject being tested.
- Students are not allowed to write until all tests are turned in and
permission is given by the teacher.
- Student backpacks must be placed in the front of the room.
- Students are not allowed to access backpacks until all tests are turned in
and permission is given by the teacher.
Last Modified on March 20, 2018