The snapcodes for online registration will go out on June 8, 2020. Be on the lookout for this email to begin your annual registration.
Hoover, a city of approximately 87,000 residents, forms part of the Birmingham Metropolitan Area (1.2 million). As a suburb on the move, Hoover boasts a number of attractive amenities: top-notch public safety and city services; award-winning parks and green spaces; and an array of shopping destinations.
Reflecting the rich diversity of our community, our school system proudly offers wide-ranging options when it comes to pre-K-12 public education. We hold our teachers to the highest standards of excellence and provide opportunities for all students to succeed.
If you are looking to enroll your child in Hoover City Schools, please keep in mind the following requirements when enrolling a student:
1. Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)
2. Current utility bill (water, power or gas)
3. Birth certificate
4. Social Security card (voluntary)
5. State of Alabama ImmPrint Immunization Record
6. Withdrawal slip from previous school (for grades 9 – 12)
7. Custody documents, if applicable
You may begin online registration at the links below AFTER you have received a Snapcode:
If you have not received your student's snap code by e-mail, you will need to contact your student's school. We are aware of four possible reasons why a person may not have yet received a snap code:
1. The parent's e-mail account may have blocked the school's e-mail since it was an automatically generated message, so check the Spam or Junk folder.
2. An e-mail address may not have been given to the school.
3. A lease on file at the school may be expiring before the school start date, and a new lease needs to brought to the school to update the student's records.
4. An immunization card may be expiring before the school start date, and a new immunization card needs to be brought to the school to update the student's records.