• SUMMER New Student Enrollment or Student Withdrawals

    Monday - Thursday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM

    School is closed on Fridays in summer.


    Registration is open for students during the school year during regular school hours. 



    • Copy of Student's Certified Birth Certificate
    • Student's Social Security Card (voluntary, although number needed)
    • State of Alabama Immunization Record (must have a copy on file until original is brought in or before the first day of school if attending summer program)
    • Current Lease Agreement or Recorded Deed in Parent/Guardian Name (must complete necessary paperwork at Student Services if not in your name)
    • Current Utility Bill in Parent/Guardian Name (Power, Gas or Water)
    • Government Issued Photo ID (Parent/Guardian)
    • Divorce, Custody, Adoption Papers or Marriage Certificate, if applicable (If no custody papers exist, complete and return an Absence of Custody form)


    Please contact Marjee Frier at 205-439-2800 or mfrier@hoover.k12.al.us for any questions.


Last Modified on July 25, 2018